Change Grow Live (CGL)
We’re here to give you help and advice with challenges you’re facing, whether that’s drugs, alcohol, your mental health or relationships.
Their services include:
- Advice and Information on drug and alcohol use, including on support to reduce or stop using and advice on keeping safe
- Access to substitute medication
- Community detox programmes
- Referrals to residential detox and/or rehab
- Emotional support and counselling
- Access to community groups like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Housing support
- Education, training and employment advice
- Community outreach, health promotion and training courses for professionals
Please note: the CGL Recovery Service was launched on April 1st 2020. It replaces Pavilions Drug and Alcohol Service. CGL are working hard to ensure people who were already working with Pavilions will not have their treatment disrupted.
GETTING THERE / ACCESS
When finding Richmond House using Google Maps search for Pavilions rather than the post code.
WHEN & WHERE
Richmond House, Richmond Road, Brighton, BN2 3RL (Main referral hub & east access point)
Monday 10am - 4pm
Tuesday 10am - 4pm
Wednesday 10am - 4pm
Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday 10am - 4pm
Saturday 10am - 1pm
If you need to update the information on this page, please email us email@example.com