Change Grow Live Mentoring Service
- Community outreach peer support
- Support to YP who are struggling, at risk of eviction / losing their tenancies, misusing drugs or alcohol, too anxious to get to healthcare or other appointments, isolated, transitioning through services, wanting to access education / employment
- Support from mentors who are experts by lived experience, having been previously homeless or living in supported accommodation as Young People
- Being matched with a mentor -If you are homeless or in supported accommodation, we can find a mentor to support you. They will have experience of homelessness, so they'll understand what you are going through. They will be able to offer advice, information and support. We will match you with someone we think you'll get along with.
- Becoming a mentor- If you have experienced homelessness and supported accommodation, you can become a mentor. You'll support someone who is going through what you have been through. We will train and qualify you to become a mentor. You'll empower people to change their lives.
If you need to update the information on this page, please email us email@example.com