A crisis can be any situation where you feel you might need help urgently.
Health and Wellbeing
- NHS 111: You can call NHS 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. Call 111 if you don’t know who to call, don’t have a GP or need health information and what do to next.
- Mental Health Rapid Response Service (MHRRS): A local support service offering rapid assessments for people experiencing mental health issues who don’t feel able to stay safe. 0300 304 0078 (24/7)
- Sussex Mental Healthline: Helpline staffed by trained mental health workers for anyone in Sussex with a concern related to mental health . Open 5pm – 9 am Monday to Friday and 24 hours at weekends and bank holidays. 0300 5000 101
- The Samaritans: A national helpline providing confidential listening support. 116 123 (free phone)
- Emergency services – 999: If you or someone else is at risk of immediate harm, contact the emergency services on 999.